Saturday, October 4, 2014

My food choices

                My grocery shopping buddy 💙


               Things that went into our cart::

🍓  🍋  🍓  🍋  🍓  🍋  🍓  🍋  🍓  🍋  🍓  🍋  🍓

🍓 Strawberries

🍋 Onions

🍓 Salad dressings

🍋 Whole wheat tortillas

🍓 Greek yogurt


I simply follow the food guide pyramid theory for losing weight & staying healthy and again to fit into my wedding dress (compliments of @stilettomeup on instagram.  Eating healthy means making different food choices.  I learned about the food guide pyramid in highschool & again in college. 


Nothing has really changed other than the modifications to the food guide for different diets such as vegan.  These are suggested daily servings, but I can't eat that much bread without gaining too much weight. Everyone's metabolism and body makeup is different.  I can lose and gain very easily depending on my food choices and amounts.  

Time to start day 5 of my 100 days of real food! Good luck to me and everyone else who wants to lose at least 25 lbs. 









No comments:

Post a Comment